Transcript Request Deadline Dates
Please allow at least 3 weeks before the college application deadline for processing your transcript request.
If you need to send a transcript please stop by the Transcript Office, which is located in Student Services.
When it comes to requesting a transcript, please keep the following information in mind:
- The first three college transcripts for seniors are free. A $ 5.00 fee will be required for each additional transcript. Fees must be paid at the time of the request.
- Official transcripts for underclassmen will cost $5 each.
- Transcripts and school counselor letters of recommendation must be requested at least 15 business days prior to a college or scholarship deadline.
- Requests to mail SAT and/or ACT scores should go to www.collegeboard.com (SAT’s) or www.actstudent.org (ACT’s).
- Current Students: Transcript Request Form
Past Graduates/Attendees of Falls Church HS