The process for obtaining school transcripts for current students or graduates.

Transcript Request Procedures (Falls Church High School)

Transcript Assistant

Suzanne Lokke / [email protected] / 703-207-4067

Office Hours: Monday - Friday / 8-11 a.m.

Current Students

Please allow at least 3 weeks before the college application deadline for processing your transcript request.

When requesting a transcript, please keep the following information in mind:

  1. The first three college transcripts are free. A $5.00 fee will be required for each additional transcript. Fees must be paid at the time of the request. Payment may be made online at You may also mail payment in the form of a check to Falls Church High School, 7521 Jaguar Trail, Falls Church, VA 22042, to the attention of Suzanne Lokke. 
  2. Official transcripts for underclassmen will cost $5 each.
  3. Transcripts and school counselor letters of recommendation must be requested at least 30 business days prior to a college or scholarship deadline.
  4. Requests to mail SAT and/or ACT scores should go to (SAT’s) or (ACT’s).

Current Students Transcript Request Form - Please email completed form to [email protected].

Payment for Transcript:

Former Students Who Graduated Within the Last Five Years

Former Student Transcript Request Form - for students who graduated within the last five years. Please email completed form to [email protected].

Transcript Request Procedures (FCPS Central Office)

Former Students Who Graduated More Than Five Years Ago

  • If you graduated from Falls Church High School more than five years ago, your transcript is held at the FCPS Records Center. Please call 703-329-7741 or email Records Center at @email.

Graduated More Than Five Years Ago?