Student Wellness Resources
Mental Health & Crisis Response Resources
If you or someone you care about needs help or is in crisis, TAKE ACTION!
If you are concerned about yourself or someone you care about:
If you or someone you care about is in crisis:
- Call the Crisis Link Hotline at 703-527-4077 or text NEEDHELP to 85511
- Chat online with a specialist using the Lifeline Chat
- Call Children’s Regional Crisis Response (CR2) - 571-364-7390
- Go to the nearest emergency room at your local hospital
- Call or go to Fairfax County CSB Community Emergency/Crisis Services (703) 573-5679
- Call 911
Mental Health & Resiliency
- Discover the foundation for building solid mental health and resiliency.
- View mental health resources and emergency services information
- View FCPS' Healthy Minds features
- View tips on building resiliency
Student Wellness Tips and Strategies
Feeling super stressed? Worried about a friend's mental health—or your own? Get tips to help manage your emotions and see what to do if you are in crisis.
- How to handle peer pressure
- How to help a friend in crisis
- Quick tips to lift your mood
- Ways to bring balance to your life
- Tips to ease anxiety
- And much more