New Student Registration
Para ver esta página en español, haga clic en el botón azul español en español que se encuentra arriba.
Welcome to Falls Church High School!
We're excited to welcome our newest Jaguars!
We are a school in Fairfax County, Virginia.
New students fall into one of two registration categories:
- Students who are new to Falls Church High School and are not currently enrolled in another school in FCPS.
- Students who are new to Falls Church High School and who are currently enrolled in FCPS, but not a rising 9th-grade student who previously attended Jackson MS, Poe MS, or Glasgow MS as an 8th-grade student. Rising 9th-grade students who attended one of these schools as an 8th-grade student do not need to enroll. The records automatically are transferred to Falls Church High School
To join us, first determine if your student lives in our boundary by viewing the FCPS boundary locator.
If your student does live in the Falls Church HS boundary, please fill out the new student registration form below. This form will be submitted to Judith Anderson, our school registrar, who will be able to assist you with the new student registration process.
Students who are looking for information on how to register for a Falls Church Academy course should visit the Falls Church Academy course registration page.
Please submit this form in English.
New Student Registration Forms
- Visit the FCPS registration page to learn more.
- View the forms required for enrolling a student in FCPS.
- For more information, please visit our school's new student registration page.
Student families wishing to register a student with a home language other than or in addition to English should please contact the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center. Here professionals may assess your student's English language skill and/or educational level. These assessments can provide valuable information to the local school and support your child's instructional needs.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center webpage.
Special registration situations can include nonparent registrations, situations involving divorced or separated parents, homelessness, foster care, and foreign exchange students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Special Registration Situations webpage.
FCPS welcomes responsive and collaborative communication and partnerships with the parents and families of our students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Military Registration webpage.