Congrats to the FBLA Regional Winners!
Translate this page
Congratulations to the FBLA Regional Winners!
Mrs. Mason and Ms. Sparrow, the FBLA advisers, and 19 FBLA students traveled to Westfield High School for the 2023 FBLA Regional Leadership Conference on March 2nd. Nineteen students competed in 30 events at the Regional Leadership conference. Nine students earned regional awards and 12 students placed top 5 in their event. Below is the list of Falls Church's students who placed Top 5 in their event:
- Ngan Tang - 2nd place in Computer Problem Solving & Mobile Application Development
- Megan Vo - 3rd place in Database Design & Application
- Hang Tang- 3rd place in Human Resource Management & 5th place in Graphic Design
- Jessica Nguyen-Tran- 5th Place in Public Service Announcement
- Widad Khalid -5th place in Introduction to Business Concepts
- Shri Bala- 5th place in Introduction to Public Speaking
- Alexandra Vo- 1st place in Journalism
- Philip Do- 2nd place in Management Information Systems
- Aryan Mendes- 2nd place in Management Information Systems
- Omer Do Santos- 1st place in Cybersecurity & 2nd place in Networking Infrastructures
- Benita Xavier -4th place in Economics & Introduction to Information Technology
- Hortencia Ortiz- 3rd place in Word Processing
Ngan, Omer, Hang, Alexandra, Philip, and Aryan qualify for the FBLA States and will be competing on March 31st and April 1st in Reston, Virginia!