Falls Church High School PTSA is sponsoring a special partnership with Specifix Prep to offer high-quality, low-cost SAT preparation courses for FCHS students. All classes will be held at FCHS. The course cost is $255 per student. Enrolled students will learn:
- Valuable SAT test-taking strategies
- Practice-based techniques to prepare for a specific SAT test date.
Classes will be taught by Patrick Bock, a teacher with over 15 years of experience and a comprehensive knowledge of the test.
- To register for a course, please visit SpecifixPrep
SAT Information & Helpful Tips
- The registration fee for the two SAT and/or two SAT Subject Tests covers the costs of up to three individual SAT Subject Tests taken on a single test day
- Four additional score reports can be ordered at no charge at any time after registering for the tests.
- If ordering, Question-and-Answer Service (QAS) or Student Answer Service (SAS), it provides more information about types of questions and how you answered them.
- $40 discount off the regular price of the official SAT online course when registering online using fee waiver.
- Students who register for the SAT using a fee waiver can receive up to 4 college application fee waivers electronically with their test results.
- Students can use fee waiver to register for SAT during the late registration period.
Visit the SAT website for more information
Other Test Resources: