Class of 2019
Class of 2019 Overview:
Welcome to the Class of 2019 class page! We are hoping that your senior year will be the most exciting year!
Your officers are hoping to bring some new fundraising ideas to the table and would welcome any support from you. In order to ensure that you have as many opportunities to celebrate your senior year as possible, please encourage fellow seniors to pay their dues!
- April 8th | Senior Panorama Picture
- April 27th | Senior Car Wash Fundraiser
- May 10th | Last day for Senior Dues (submitting checks)
- May 11th | Senior College Workshop @ 9 a.m.
- May 11th | Prom
- May 6th - May 17th | AP Exams
- May 24th - May 30th | Senior Exams
- May 30th | Senior return student laptops
- May 31st | Seniors Dues Deadline
- June 3rd | Senior Breakfast @ 8:30 a.m. in Gym Lobby
- June 3rd |Caps & Gowns handed out @ 9 a.m. -9:15 a.m.)
- June 3rd |Graduation Rehearsal #1 (Mandatory) @ 9:30 a.m. in auditorium
- June 4th | Senior Awards Ceremony (8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.) in auditorium
- June 4th | Graduation Rehearsal #2 (Mandatory) @ 9:30 a.m. in auditorium
- June 4th | Senior BBQ @ 12 p.m.
- June 5th | Graduation lineup & Lunch provided by school @10:30 a.m. in cafeteria
- June 5th | Graduation
- June 5th | All Night Grad Party (Visit the website for additional information)
Twitter Page: @fchs2019
- Senior Panorama Picture
- Wear your senior T-shirt, purchase for $10.00 in the main office
- Were you out on April 8th and missed the senior panoramic photo? We’re doing another senior picture at the Pep Rally on April 26th! This would be a great day to wear your senior shirt
- Directions for ordering a picture:
- Order your senior panoramic picture from Lifetouch! Go to: events.lifetouch.com
- Graduation DVD’s Can Be Ordered!
- Class of 2019 families: you can order a video recording of graduation! A DVD of the graduation may be purchased through the recording company Memories either through the form or through this link: https://www.memoriesvideography.com/product/falls-church-high-school-graduation/
- Please view the order form, if interested.
- Class of 2019 Fundraiser!
April 27th, immediately after the Jaguar 5K, the Class of 2019 will be doing a car wash fundraiser! Bring your friends, neighbors, and family to support the Class of 2019. Are you a senior looking for volunteer hours? Contact Ms. Vadala or Ms. Cassady to sign up for a shift.
- SENIORS & YEARBOOKS!
If a parent would like to purchase a personal ad congratulating their graduating senior, they may do the following:Instructions for Purchasing A Senior AD
- Go to yearbookforever.com.
- Start typing Falls Church High School in the box provided and select Shop the store when FCHS pops up below.
- Under Create a Personal Ad, select Get Started.
- When prompted, type the student’s name, grade, and an email. Hit Next.
- A parent may upload an ad already created or design the ad online. Select the desired option. Hit Next.
- Choose the size of the page. Hit Next.
- Follow to additional prompts to upload the completed ad or use the tool to design the ad online.
Each high school must pay for the cost of all class activities and events, with Graduation being one of the most important and expensive. The school system does not give the schools funds for any of these activities. Mandatory Senior Dues are required to be paid in FULL. Senior dues only need to be paid one time. Senior dues are currently $100. They go up to $110 if paid after April 5th. Payment can be made on MySchoolBucks or in the main office to Ms. Lally with check (made payable to Falls Church High School) or cash.
Senior dues cover the following:
- Cap, gown, and tassel
- Diploma case
- Rental of graduation site
- Cost of flowers
- Graduation programs
- Senior breakfast and BBQ
- Transportation to graduation
President: Stephanie Murphy
Vice President: Jia Williams
Secretary: Marisa Bush
Treasurer: Jacob Butler
Jann Cassady | @email
Kathy Vadala | @email
Colleen Lally | firstname.lastname@example.org @FCHSLally
Class of 2019 ~ Car Wash Fundraiser
|Senior Prom||May 11th||8:00 p.m.||TBA||TBA|
|Senior Breakfast||June 3rd||8:30 a.m.||FCHS Gym lobby|
|Cap & Gown Delivery||June 3rd||9:00 a.m.- 9:15 a.m.||FCHS Auditorium|
|Graduation Rehearsal #1 (mandatory)||June 3rd||9:30 a.m.||FCHS Auditorium|
|Senior Awards Ceremony||June 4th||8:30 a.m. -9:30 a.m.||FCHS Auditorium|
|Graduation Rehearsal #2 (mandatory)||June 4th||9:30 a.m.||FCHS Auditorium|
|Graduation Lineup & Lunch provided by school||June 5th||10:30 a.m.||FCHS Cafeteria|
|Graduation||June 5th||2:00 p.m.||Eagle Bank Arena (GMU)||TBA|
All Night Grad Party (ANGP)
ANGP is a fun-filled event to celebrate graduation in a safe, alcohol and drug free environment. ANGP ticket includes food, games, and prizes. Fully chaperoned and hosted by the FCHS PTSA.
Providence REC Center
Visit the website for additional information
Contact person: Ms. Patti Bailey @email